Harrison Smith | Physiotherapist
Harrison is a graduate of the University of Sydney’s Master of Physiotherapy program and is passionate about helping people move correctly and removing pain. He has also completed an undergraduate degree in Exercise and Sports Science at the Australian Catholic University and has a passion and in-depth background in rugby, surfing, snow sports, swimming, resistance training and body building.
Harrison has travelled with and provided physiotherapy for the Norwegian National 7’s Female Rugby Team as well as the Norwegian Champions in Men’s Rugby (2017-2018, Stavanger). He was additionally selected to work with the FRN Women’s 7’s Rugby Team, travelling to Dubai.
Harrison strongly believes that soft tissue injuries can be prevented if the body is prepared for the task being performed - you wouldn’t run before you could walk! He has completed the following professional development courses:
- • Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling for Physiotherapists (APA)
- • Selective Functional Movement Assessment Level 1 (Certified)
- • Introduction to Dry Needling
- • Acupuncture & Dry Needling Online Level 1
- • Modern Pain Neuroscience in Physiotherapy
- • Aquatic Therapy Level 2
- • Neurokinetic Training Level 1
Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
Master of Physiotherapy