Neeraj Sampelly | Physiotherapist
Neeraj is a graduate of the Australian Catholic University and is an avid sports enthusiast. He played representative cricket throughout his junior years which forged a special interest in musculoskeletal injuries and rehabilitation. Neeraj understands the many frustrations that accompany an injury and what is required to provide effective rehabilitation and timely return to sport.
Neeraj believes in using a holistic approach to treatment to find the underlying issue. He utilises evidence based practice with hands-on manual therapy in his treatment. He also has an interest in geriatric rehabilitation and helping our aged community achieve their goals. He has previously worked in the hospital setting at Mount Druitt Hospital, where he provided physiotherapy, ran falls prevention classes and balance groups in neurological rehabilitation.
Neeraj has completed the following professional development courses:
- • Sports Taping Level 1
- • Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling for Physiotherapists (APA)
- • Selective Functional Movement Assessment Level 1 (Certified)
- • The Shoulder - Simple, Scientific and Modern (Part 1 and Part 2)
- • Advanced Palpation (Zoom Masterclass)
- • Neurokinetic Training Level 1
Bachelor of Physiotherapy